on wyt entilement and sacred practices

Although I have participated in mystical communities long years , but as far as formalized practice hoodoo per se I am a neophyte. But as soon as I came here, the entities and energies came to check me out. It was an amazing experience to be so loved. I am barely grasping the concepts, barely even realizing what's going on, lol. These spirit folk RECOGNIZE me. Like a light bulb taken from a box then screwed into a socket. That I figure is the cultural/ bloodline connection people talk about on here? On the other hand, I have encountered those of the dominant population, that have made demands, insist on controlling me, insist on defining what is going on and recognize something in me too--- the are in a big rush, and want something from me that I don't even know what it is myself.

 I think they make money but do they actually practice it or are effective? I have seen frauds put down, that likely is very false . A perponderance of riches is not indicative of Creators blessing (on wyt upsurpers)

 I met a very entitled young ..Edomite on line he said everybody is from Africa , his folk were run out ---he's back to take back what they lost.

    • Maybe I can clarify. I have read up on the subject, writings by wyt folk etc. And I recognized in a general way intellectually. Then I came here. And BECAME it. It came for me. I didn't have to construct anything. I became a conduit and a subject of it. Like boarding a train. I envy your classroom introduction, would like to try that , too. But, having experienced all that just by showing up here(!) theres a big difference between your experience and mine. We are on different sides of ...Something. Something that I cannot even name! I also noted the habit sometimes of wyt folk requiring material references --stuff --- to define what is here. Or announce themselves. I don't have any hoodoo material. Have not even gone to the root shop yet, been long divorced from my blood kin deep south and Nawlins especially. Of which I grieve that need to correct and let my children know too. My dream life is my wealth. My quietude is my temple. The outdoors is my university!! Black folk are known for their generosity. And exploited for it. Every account I have ever heard of where we give ourselves away to dominators became eventually upserper mechanisms. I also have been with the Ancestors and children of other traditions. I did not have to pursue them. They came ,in kindness for me! I was made welcome. I would like for people here to ruminate on what I just said here.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 1h
      • Edited

Comments

Popular posts from this blog