Skip to main content

 

Celestea Deanes
hi, before I travelled to the Rocky Mountains a few years ago, even my children were impressed w/ the theme of Noah's Ark. The movie was out then. and a drought was broken by torrential rains while we were travelling via moving van. We even dreamt of the boat on the water! My family other than my own children MOCKED us for doing this. They also found my education in natural therapy something "wyt folks" did. . I knew to ignore them. The pandemic hit . I had my wormwood, ivermectrin, afsofida, and pine oil vegetable TURPINTINE on hand. I shook off the coo cooh in a mater of hours really.NO JOKESTER JHABB JUICES. And eat a largely vegetable diet and exercise, go to the health food store and buy the best supplements I know to get. . there is a woman who has a Doctorate in Natural medicine who won the reality show out in the wilderness ..?And big ego driven "outdoorsy" men wrote her off? She had MS too cured herself! She has a book order it! . Get to the health food store library, understand the basic concepts. Work those herbs. There's also a couple of books called "when there's no doctor" and "when there's no dentist " I think its free online but u know u need a hardcopy. Wasteful dependencies like materialism, clubbing, cosmetics very artificial hairstyles---u know that's not important now. ITS RIDICULOUS! Divorce yourselves. And on music. We are heightened folk not simply EMOTIONAL. Thats a limiting misapplication ---we are the folk that built the pyramids. And possess interferon ---superior substance we have no one else has the CDC killed children in Atlanta to get! What u speak of musically is PROGRAMMING. It turned after the civil rights day. Its a assignment from outside our people. Namely from the people who are frauds robbed our national id. THINK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog