Kay T Creator
All this information does is give me more and more reason to stop fighting for black men. If this is what we get we just need to move on and do what we can for ourselves. We always have so we just need to face that fact and move on.
Celestea Deanes
True story . I was walking in the counrty road near my property . Well outside Albuquerque. Saw another bw (which is a big deal in NM outside Albuquerue.) Big , dark ,short haired salty in speech bad teeth. Alkie. She was brought home OFF THE STREET by her man and installed at his ranch property.Out in the counrty we get to the point of things. I found another one of these , maybe a bit better kept , at the SSI office (she needed ID really an issue w street folk) kinda hard really. But SPECTACULAR PERSONALITY. Her trucker man HANDSOME outdoorsy blonde excellent looks .(Colorado mountain man, differnt demographic) He was sloppy in lover w her. Installed in a fine mansion. Picked her up in Memphis. The lady security guard assumed she was my mom that we were together. We were same age I figure oh well. Street life. I am glad this lady didnt hear us .That happiness unmistakable.
chi n.
It's funny how everyone else is allowed to decide if we're desirable, but we get no say in the matter? Did anyone ask for our opinion? Ohh no we're supposed to let everyone else tell us what our value is! Even low-value, non-select bottom shelf Brads. They won't leave us alone because our very existence makes them uncomfortable. To be a woman and Black, the fact that you choose to live on everyday (and even with a smile on your face) baffles people. They can't even fathom how we can carry on. They wish they had our lasting power.
Show less
AfroAtheist- Is Now AfroAntitheist
I think she should expose her country, too. She couldn't have learned about us through Hollywood, only. (Meaning, Black women).
Simply Stephanie
RIGHT ON PBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOFFEE TASTICC
Eyebag Chad look unemployed too. Who would hire someone with eye bags this deep? 😕
JoLeigh
I think that article is from the UK. BP are only 3.5% of the population in England. Racism is not that bad there that BW can' t get 3 out of every 100 WM. The BW that are unmarried there have the same problem as here - they aren't exploring their options and waiting for useless men that deserted them. "White is right" applies where I live and that didn't stop a WM from leaving his pickup truck and offering to pay for my gas out of the blue at the gas station before I even had a chance to pay the gas. Those polls don't mean anything.
Show less
Celestea Deanes
Racism is HORRIBLE in England. I have chatted w/ soime bw there. OMG. The meanest most surly stiffneck alkies on earth , maybe Russians and arabs worse. Remember years ago how a very dark west indian woman and her mismatched wm broke up , she impulsively signed her unborn twins away how bad the press treated her when she reversed her decsion. It was a media circus I thought the crowds were going to rip her to shreds. These were UNBORN TWINS. btw , Megan Markle is being treated the same way. I used to go to the best gym/spa in Albuquerque. A sort of mex/causcoid dit wit trainer there volunteered her opinon on Whitney Houston about the time of her strange demise.Sought me out. She EXPECTED me to join in bashing Bobbie Brown. Saying he got her on drugs basically killed her. I know full well that Whitney was one hardheaded Leo in drugging long before Bobbie ever showed up. And I let this simpleminded (her eyes actually were slightly crossed) know SHE GOT HORNETS NEST MAD. This is what America is LARGELY COMPOSED OF. Tread lightly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog