a long week unable to concentrate on much...being outdoors is really draining.  Maintained a runny nose. Just could not shake it.

I thought I needed some fresh air though. But...that may have been but I came home w /a chill..and headache. Took a lot of WORMWOOD bitter tea . Rooboos honey cloves cinnnimon hot leamonade! bought all those in bulk on line btw. And broke into my stash of IVERMECTRIN. (horse meds) My appitite exploded...Saturday night.

 Made a pot of mixed greens ...craved hot food and drink  by 9pm. . Polished off a second bottle of brandy since October! Woke up this A.M. --- felling pretty darn good. Thats that. Wont push --- but I think I just whoopped oh Mikey. 

The word is that some of our weaker links in the community (I live in the upscale version of the p.j.'s Colorado style) since the New Year actually were buzzing around from apt to apt spreading it. I overheard the maintance crew laughing about the fare served at the xmas party..and how they did not dare touch any of it! Some of these folk..simple. I'll leave it at that. And now... Actively ill. And they are now in the hospital I suspect the manager is too. The mantainance guy told me yesterday he had had it twice, the bus drivers have it so much that Sunday service has been discontinued. And a girl I know from the supermarket told me about the symptoms of which I listed above and match. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog