Aloysius Norris

Farrow Williams that ain't why black women have resorted to dating white ppl !!!stop the shenanigans
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 1d
  • Edited
View 13 more replies
  • Aloysius Norris
    Celestea Deanes ok we proud of you . You act like you the only one or better yet that all that stuff you just said eliminated the issues we talking about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. All that stuff personal. Wouldn't care if you drove a different Maybach everyday what that have to do with anything ?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 19m
  • Celestea Deanes
    Aloysius Norris hmm. If I remember correctly I was content to keep these facts to myself until your accusations. I was nothing to you then, I am less than nothing explaining myself my motivations now in your eyes I mean. . I really dont care about either status right now. As far as opinions. But...maybe some one else just might see it...and be inspired to improve themselves. And not live as selfishly as perhaps you do. And...I enjoy the mental excersise. I do not enjoy your smallness.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 13m
  • Celestea Deanes
    I left our community to find out what the rest of the world was like. But I always loved my people. Even if they didnt love me. I am appalled with this cultivated gutbucket hatred of women runaway envy and desire to put us under foot.Use us up , and throw us away if we allow it. I remember it was a point of pride how bw/bm generally worked back to back.Any man like that is worhty of love. Now ,yes, I get attention from other men. And most of them are cultivated hyper educated some crazy wealthy . Most of them bring me their best, not just some peen. I see young black women interns , grad students stwewardesss on planes! I even know a couple of pro ballet dancers. A opera singer. Or other grantwriters. etc. Assertive, pretty, Eager hopeful....and then I think of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog