Context

QAnon 
QAnon, or simply Q, is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotted against former U.S. president Donald Trump while he was in office.

Black History Month: Nuns Sold Slaves To Finance Catholic Schools

222 views
Streamed live 73 minutes ago
10K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED
Celestea Deanes
I am active in a Colorrado catholic parish. I have a very thick skin. ANd, am operatically trained.Some recceivd that well;the preist cried when I sang. but not before he hated me on sight when I showd up, then spitefully miseused two deevoted biracial alter servers. I decided to stick close and petion God to deal w that. the morning before I sang my first solo the chapel bell rang by its self . It was considerd a miracle, it was rope operated. Later, the priest actually made a questionable disparaging rmark about loc'd hair. standing next to roped up me. the young folk in the congrgation gasped. I kept a poker face . And did not return. that same week a scandal brok out concerning insulting black children at th school. I did not know , the choir director sent for me and apologized in behalf she figured I had hard. sh ewas a dcnt intlligent woman. I percived a spirtual issue winding its way thru there. a couple weeks later I came back. and waited for more imppressions ...I am a very intutuively trained person. Dream actively have visions too. Listeen closely. . after August 2019 (our 400 year anniversary as Disaporans this happeened ). I joined the church and actually was well recieved by the humbler sorts there. As per my first confession , I chose to tell the priest ,a very educated , but embittered Detroit native (hence the passionate reaction on sight to m e) I told him God talked to me plainly, had been for years. He took that nervously. I left and latr was introduceed to thee deacon a jovial type the two weere fast frieends , paled around. Not resentful as Father was. He thought it very important to introduce me to a lot of cesaree Borgia portraits. I excused myself after thanking him for thee offer. During my confirmation ceremony I had a INTENSE premonition about the pascal candle flaming up. I knew it was a sign. Well a woman there actually caught fire (!!) in front of the altar 5 minutes later.. My childrn came to see me recieve communion , they are strapping young men and wholesome. this was specially nic of them for they had both told me that they were disgusted by the catholic church , this one in particular. Iintroducd them to father K And told him plainly what they thought of that. He sort of ..disseembled, like realizing we as some lowlyy black folks really did not respect this asine business. Messed w/ his mind. Months went by. One Sunday , the priest chose to mock Kanye West (?) wove a story into the homily ridiculing him. Just before covid broke. so, I no longr attended church. actually Father eliminated a lot of people who were not lily white , one dark Italian fellow who actually told him off sound in confssion , and a lot of women , and well me too. replaced them all w a new young white man and a blonde haired girl. The next thing I heard the both of them , the deacon and prist , very healthy active men , had BOTH came down w brain cancer. I returned to his Mass, some weeks and weeks later. Father took to drawing pictures and incorporated them into his homily (he is a quite skilled college traind artist.) He seemed quite broken in energy & mind. He held up pictures of what he deemed to be what God looked like. a Faceless white man in Aaskanazic costume. fAmily. Realize this . tIme has come prepar e, no mistaake in my mind here. W aare going to bee championed. Esau's day is done.
Show less

Comments

Popular posts from this blog